Designed by a knifemaking legend, experience the best of the East and West. Forged from remarkable expertise, the Kramer by ZWILLING Meiji knife series is a collaboration between ZWILLING and Bob Kramer, the first Master Bladesmith to specialize in kitchen cutlery. The potent core of FC61 fine carbide stainless steel is protected by 100 layers of nickel and stainless steel. Beneath its distinctive exterior, Kramer’s distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern provides added durability. Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardened process, the FRIODURx2® blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance. The ergonomic charcoal Pakkawood handles have a complex curvature that mirrors the palm, ensuring a secure and supremely comfortable grip. Exquisite to hold and behold, the handles feature a decorative center pin handcrafted in Kramer’s Washington workshop. Kramer by ZWILLING Meiji knives boasts 287 years of ZWILLING engineering prowess, Kramer’s decades of forging experience, and 7 centuries of traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Designed to fit Master Bladesmith BobKramer’s exacting specifications
- Fabricated from FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2® blade offerexceptional durability, cutting edge retention,and corrosion resistance
- Mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle nestles comfortably in the hand
- Charcoal Pakkawood handle features a signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin made in his Washington workshop
- FC61 fine carbide stainless steel Blade and Pakkawood handle
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan
- Request warranty information
There are no reviews yet.