Forged from remarkable expertise, the Kramer by ZWILLING Meiji knife series is a collaboration between ZWILLING J.A. Henckels and Bob Kramer, the first Master Bladesmith to specialize in kitchen cutlery. The potent core of FC61 fine carbide stainless steel is protected by 100 layers of nickel and stainless steel. Beneath its distinctive exterior, Kramer’s distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern provides added durability. Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardened process, the FRIODURx2 blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance. The ergonomic charcoal Pakkawood handles have a complex curvature that mirrors the palm, ensuring a secure and supremely comfortable grip. Exquisite to hold and behold, the handles feature a decorative center pin handcrafted in Kramer’s Washington workshop.
- Hand-honed and ice-hardened, the Honbazuke mirror-polished blade is fabricated from 100 layers of FC61 fine carbide stainless steel and nickel
- Ergonomic D-shaped charcoal pakkawood handle features a signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- The blade features a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Kramer
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Hand wash
There are no reviews yet.