TWIN Four Star II enhances ZWILLING J.A. Henckels’ top-selling knife series worldwide, FOUR STAR, with a stainless steel end cap. This logo-stamped end cap optimizes the balance provided by the bolster, resulting in safety, ergonomics and comfort. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, these SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade. Each knife is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
- Stainless steel end cap with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.