Slice through kitchen prep tasks with ease with the Zwilling Twin Four Star II meat cleaver from J.A. Henckels. Its precision-forged blade, ice-hardened for strength, allows you to chop through joints and bones in seconds. An ergonomic polypropylene handle is designed for superior grip and comfort.
- Precision forged from a single piece of special-formula high carbon, no stain steel
- Ice-hardened for additional strength, resilience and durability
- Precision-honed with a laser-controlled edge to ensure an ideal cutting angle
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- Stainless steel end cap on the handle features the Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle: 15° per side
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.