Step up to kitchen prep tasks with this must-have set of Zwilling Gourmet knives by J.A. Henckels. The set includes a 4″ paring knife and an 8″ chef’s knife, each with a blade that’s precision-stamped from a single piece of steel for exceptional sharpness and durability.
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Set includes a 4″ paring knife and an 8″ chef’s knife
- Each blade is precision stamped from a single piece of special-formula high carbon, no stain steel
- Ice-hardened Friodur blades starts sharper, stay sharper longer and have superior resilience
- Precision-honed blades have laser-controlled edges to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability
- Traditional triple-riveted, full tang handles provide maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Durable POM handles have stainless steel rivets that balance blades and handles perfectly
- The center rivet on each handle is laser inscribed with the Zwilling logo
- Manufactured in Germany
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Steel/POM thermoplastic
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.