Speed up kitchen prep work with the Zwilling Gourmet 5.5″ boning knife from J.A. Henckels. Precision stamped from a single piece of steel, this knife’s blade maneuvers easily to cleanly remove bones and skin from poultry and fish.
- Precision stamped from a single piece of special-formula high carbon, no stain steel
- Ice-hardened Friodur blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade has a laser-controlled edge to ensure an ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional triple-riveted, full tang handle provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- The handle’s center rivet is laser inscribed with the Zwilling logo
- Manufactured in Germany
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Steel/POM thermoplastic
- Hand wash
There are no reviews yet.