The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence. ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability.
- Set includes 4 Gourmet steak knives
- Each blade is precision stamped from a single piece of special-formula high carbon, no stain steel
- Ice-hardened Friodur blades starts sharper, stay sharper longer, and have superior resilience
- Precision-honed blades have laser-controlled edges to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability
- Traditional triple-riveted, full tang handles provide maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Durable POM handles have stainless steel rivets that balance blades and handles perfectly
- Manufactured in Germany
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Steel/POM thermoplastic
- Hand wash
There are no reviews yet.