The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence. ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability. Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting. Experience the comfort, durability, and sharpness of ZWILLING Gourmet.
- Precision stamped from a single piece of special-formula high carbon, no stain steel
- Durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Ice-hardened Friodur blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade has a laser-controlled edge to ensure an ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional triple-riveted, full tang handle provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Manufactured in Germany
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Steel/POM thermoplastic
- Hand wash
There are no reviews yet.