Effortlessly slice crusty baked goods using the J.A. Henckels Zwilling Four Star country bread knife. Its sharp, serrated blade is designed with an upward curve to cleanly cut through bread or any food with a hard crust or skin while being gentle on the soft interior.
- Precision forged from a single piece of special-formula high carbon, no stain steel
- Ice-hardened for additional strength, resilience and durability
- Serrated blade is curved upwards for effortless cutting
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy
- The handle’s bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard when you cut
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.