Italian design + German engineering = the ultimate nonstick cookware. As the modern kitchen specialist, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels infuses high quality, expertise, and innovation into its premium cookware. ZWILLING® Motion merges the best of Italian design with expert German engineering. In this perfect pairing, chefs benefit from the high performance of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum and the convenience of nonstick coating. The multi-layer PFOA-free nonstick coating offers effortless release and quick cleanup. Combined with the durable aluminum construction that ensures even heating, these versatile pots and pans are perfect for all cooking techniques from searing to sautéing. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids let you monitor your cooking while the double- riveted stay-cool handles are designed for maximum maneuverability. Dishwasher safe, ZWILLING® Motion is also easy to clean, making this easy-to-use cookware a pleasure to cook with.
- Designed in Italy. Engineered in Germany
- Multi-layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup
- Heavy-gauge, 4mm hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance
- Tempered glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor cooking process
- Double-riveted stay-cool stainless steel handles
- Oven safe up to 450° F
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.