The Henckels International Statement 5″ Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is perfect for detailed kitchen tasks. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting. Santoku – Japanese for “three virtues” – excels at three cutting techniques: expertly mince garlic, slice cucumber, and dice onions with this Asian all-rounder, whose hollow edge blade has small indentations, aka grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting. Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal to your block display. Each time you cook, you will want to reach for this useful knife set.
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.