The Henckels International Silvercap 8″ Chef’s Knife is an everyday all-rounder that is easy to maintain. Thanks to its handy micro-serrated edge, the blade never needs to be sharpened. This kitchen workhorse boasts single-piece, precision-stamped construction for long-lasting durability. Chop potatoes, mince shallots, dice apples and slice pork tenderloin confidently and effortlessly. The knives offer single-piece, precision-stamped construction for long-lasting durability. Fabricated from superior stainless steel, the lightweight knives are easy to maneuver. The traditional, triple-riveted handle provides balance and comfort as you chop. With their stylish, stainless steel endcaps, you’ll want to show off your Silvercap.
- Single-piece, precision-stamped, high-quality stainless steel blade offers durability
- Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic, fully molded handle provides balance and comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.