The Henckels International Silvercap 8″ Bread Knife handily slices bread with ease. The strong, micro-serrated edge never needs to be sharpened, so you can confidently cut through hard bread crusts. Enjoy neat slices of sourdough and cubes of Ciabatta thanks to the blade’s aggressively long prongs. The knives offer single-piece, precision-stamped construction for long-lasting durability. Fabricated from superior stainless steel, the lightweight knives are easy to maneuver. The traditional, triple-riveted handle provides balance and comfort as you chop. With their stylish, stainless steel endcaps, you’ll want to show off your Silvercap.
- Single-piece, precision-stamped, high-quality stainless steel blade offers durability
- Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic, fully molded handle provides balance and comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.