The Henckels International Silvercap 7″ Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is perfect for detailed kitchen tasks. Thanks to its handy micro-serrated edge, the blade never needs to be sharpened. Santoku – Japanese for “three virtues” – excels at three cutting techniques. Expertly mince garlic, slice cucumber, and dice onions with this Asian all-rounder, whose hollow edge blade has small indentations, aka grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting. The knives offer single-piece, precision-stamped construction for long-lasting durability. Fabricated from superior stainless steel, the lightweight knives are easy to maneuver. The traditional, triple-riveted handle provides balance and comfort as you chop.
- Single-piece, precision-stamped, high-quality stainless steel blade offers durability
- Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic, fully molded handle provides balance and comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.