The Henckels International Forged Synergy 5″ Hollow Edge Santoku Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the Santoku – Japanese for “three virtues” – excels at three cutting techniques. Expertly mince garlic, slice cucumber, and dice onions with this Asian all-rounder, whose hollow edge blade has small indentations, aka grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting. The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Designed for comfort and style, the ergonomic double-rivet handle features a sleek, stainless steel backing that looks as good as it feels.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern, double-rivet handle with a stainless steel backing gives comfort in style
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.