The Henckels International Forged Synergy 3″ Paring Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blade produces precision cuts. Peel apples, remove blemishes, and create beautiful garnishes with this small, versatile knife. The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Designed for comfort and style, the ergonomic double-rivet handle features a sleek, stainless steel backing that looks as good as it feels. Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Modern, double-rivet handle with a stainless steel backing gives comfort in style
- Dishwasher Safe
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- High carbon stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.