The Henckels International Forged Premio 3″ Kudamono Paring Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Peel apples, remove blemishes, and create beautiful garnishes with this small, Asian-style knife. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the hollow edge blade has small indentations that prevent food from sticking. The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man Henckels’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio’s superb quality at a remarkable value.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews yet.