Christopher Kimball has been teaching cooking for three decades on national television and radio, as well as in award-winning cookbooks, magazines, online, and at live events. Founder of Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street Kitchen and a friend of the real home cook, Mr. Kimball is fascinated by the tools of the trade including what works and what doesn’t. Now he is putting that experience to good use in designing kitchen tools for how we really cook today. Experience confidence with each cut. The Henckels International CLASSIC Christopher Kimball Edition 3-pc Collector’s Set boasts precision blades that are designed for long-lasting sharpness. This set includes a 4″ paring knife, 5.5″ serrated utility knife, and a 7″ cook’s knife. Everything you need for day-to-day kitchen tasks. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives’ fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting.
- Set includes:
- 4″ paring knife
- 5.5″ serrated utility knife
- 7″ cook’s knife
- High Quality German Stainless Steel
- Professional Look, Satin Finish
- One Piece Precision Forged
- Ergonomic, Triple-Riveted Handle
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain
There are no reviews yet.