Sharpness is always within reach with Henckels International Self-Sharpening Classic Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in mechanisms that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening. With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop. Tailor-made for Henckels International Classic knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives’ fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
- Set includes:
- 4″ Paring/Utility Knife; 5″ Serrated Utility Knife; 5.5″ Prep Knife; 7″ Hollow Edge Santoku Knife; 8″ Chef’s Knife; Kitchen Shears; 6-Slot Self-Sharpening Knife Block
- Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
- Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels International Classic knife series
- Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
- Labeled slots guide proper placement
- Knives Made in Spain
- High quality no stain German stainless steel – excluding stamped steak knives
- One-piece precision forged – excluding stamped steak knives
- Professional satin-finished blade
- Ergonomic triple-riveted handle
- Blades made of German Steel assuring superior strength and sharpness
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
There are no reviews yet.